Why paper processes fail – and how you can avoid being a VICTIM
How to protect your business & its suppliers from unnecessary risks
July 22, 2020
• Danny Thompson, apexanalytix
• Ryan Enright, Tungsten Network
The challenges of COVID-19 have given procure-to-pay teams a clear object lesson in the risks associated with paper-based processes. How do you receive and pay invoices and register new suppliers when circumstances require everyone to work remotely?
In the webinar What Happens When Paper Fails, we’ll explore the challenges of paper, as well as the benefits of automated solutions you can access from anywhere.
What you will learn:
• Common paper-process breakdowns
• The impact of paper failures on businesses and their suppliers
• The typical drivers behind procure-to-pay automation initiatives
• Ways automation can drive improved cash flow and added value
• How automation reduces fraud and other procure-to-pay risks
• How to track compliance in an automated world
The Payment Fraud Report
New Defenses Against Sophisticated P2P Fraud