Webinar | December 19, 2023
Theft in the Modern World:
Supplier Cybersecurity Breaches
Over the past 26 years, Mark Brousseau has established himself as a thought leader on accounts payable, accounts receivable, payments and document automation. A popular speaker at industry conferences and on webinars and podcasts, Brousseau advises prominent end-users and solutions and services providers on how to use automation to improve document- and payments-driven business processes. Brousseau has chaired numerous educational conferences and has served on several industry committees and boards. He resides in Center City Philadelphia with his wife and three sons.
The consequences of a cyber attack against a supplier can be crippling for any business and, unfortunately, your suppliers’ lack of cybersecurity is now your problem.
In addition to potentially devastating financial losses, there are long-term risks to consider, including reputational damage, legal liabilities, compromised data and potential reductions in credit ratings.
During this session, we will discuss:
- How cyber gangs operate to steal and sell data
- Key aspects of supplier vulnerability and threat intelligence
- Efficient ways to identify suppliers with the greatest cybersecurity risk
- Actionable preventative measures to deploy now and reduce your supply chain’s potential risk exposure
- How these steps can form part of the supplier lifecycle