SSON: CEMEX’s P2P Global Service Excellence
How Supplier Management is Driving Efficiencies & Global Compliance Across Multiple ERP Instances
July 16, 2020
• Danny Thompson, apexanalytix
• Claudia Armenta, CEMEX
CEMEX is the leading building materials company in the world with over 150,000 suppliers supporting the production and distribution of their products in over 50 countries. Claudia Lizbeth Armenta Renteria, P2P Global Process Owner - GSO Central, will provide an overview of how CEMEX is centralizing supplier onboarding and management across multiple global ERPs to create process efficiencies and ensure compliance.
The CEMEX procure-to-pay process improvement story:
• The origin and goal of the CEMEX P2P Center of Excellence
• Problems CEMEX faced in consolidating global supplier management
• How their global teams mapped functional and technical requirements
• Strengthening compliance with automation and process improvements
• Why apexanalytix was chosen to deliver a centralized supplier portal
Is Your P2P at Risk for Fraud?
Six Signs Your Company's Procure to Pay Is at Risk and What You Can Do About It...
Spend Matters Vendor Analysis 2022
Solution analysis made by Spend Matters over apexanalytix — the Ultimate Supplier Management solution