SSL: COVID-19 Changed Shared Services
How to Prepare for What's Next
July 29, 2020
• Danny Thompson, apexanalytix
• Susie West, CEO, sharedserviceslink
In the wake of COVID-19, shared services professionals are working their hardest to support businesses in challenging conditions.
We recently conducted a survey on the impact of COVID-19 on shared services and will be sharing the results and guidance in a webinar on July 29th with apexanalytix.
What you will learn:
• How to protect against the rise in fraud. As Standard Operating Procedures and processes like bank account validation are disrupted, learn how to protect your organization against new vulnerabilities.
• The top 5 technologies shared services are investing in to help cope with the new ways of working
• How to respond to working capital changes. Most organizations have reported a decrease in working capital, and with a recession on the horizon, we explore what shared services can do.
Access this webinar to learn how to address the risks associated with business changes due to COVID-19.
Are You Protected Against Fraud?
Vendor Vetting and Risk Management Control Practices Used
Adopting a Shared Services Model for Greater Efficiency and Improved Controls
Global Air & Freight Services