Optimize Payment Terms and Working Capital with AI
apexanalytix and Indeed participated in a session during SSON’s Finance Transformation Virtual Summit.
September 15, 2021
• Alfonso Ricotta, Global Finance Change Management Lead at Indeed
• Danny Thompson, SVP, Market and Product Strategy at apexanalytix
apexanalytix’s research has shown that 25.73% vendor invoice terms are better for the supplier than the original negotiated terms. This session will dive into how payment terms get changed and financial impact to working capital. And, more importantly, how every supplier can be assessed against previously negotiated terms and opportunities for extensions, baseline date changes, or payment schedule changes.
• Research on financial impact of unenforced payment terms
• A granular payment terms standardization and extension project process flow
• EU & UK regulation updates that can impact payment terms
• Mistakes that companies typically make during a payment terms extension project
• Payment terms that world class companies currently have