How JetBlue Prevents Fraud, Duplicate Payments and Fines
Addressing the biggest issue for their team: limited visibility into SAP.
Date: February 10, 2022
Time: 10:15am EST
• Joni Guerts, Director, Accounts Payable & Fraud at JetBlue Airways
• Akhilesh Agarwal, COO & EVP, Global Procure to Pay Solutions & Applied Technology
Joni Geurts, Director, Accounts Payable & Fraud at JetBlue Airways, tells her story of joining the AP department and addressing the biggest issue for her team: limited visibility into SAP.
She couldn’t get the information she needed about suppliers, identify duplicate payments or flag suspicious supplier payments as potentially fraudulent. Attend this webinar to hear how she addressed these issues with complementary apexanalytix solutions to fill SAP gaps. Additionally, she will discuss their recent transition to S/4 HANA and what you should plan for.
The discussion will focus on:
• What keeps the AP team up at night: duplicate payments, fraud, & fines
• Why duplicate invoices slip through SAP but can still be caught before payment
• How fraudsters try to get past their controls
• Technology and process improvements that ensure supplier compliance and stop fines
• Recent transition to S/4 HANA