How CEMEX Streamlined Global Supplier Management
From Multiple ERPs and Manual Processes to a Single, Automated Portal
November 17, 2020
• Claudia Armenta, P2P Global Process Owner, CEMEX
• Danny Thompson, SVP, Market & Product Strategy at apexanalytix
If your P2P team works with multiple systems and master data files, this SSOW Latin America webinar is a must attend event. You’ll hear from CEMEX – a global building materials company with more than 150,000 suppliers and customers in more than 50 countries – on why a reliance on multiple systems was severely impacting their ability to manage suppliers.
Claudia Armenta, Global P2P Process Owner – GSO Central at CEMEX, will discuss why they moved away from a manual and inefficient process to a streamlined system with apexportal. The webinar will include a deep dive into how apexportal’s self-service supplier dashboard validates supplier data and automatically routes supplier approvals based on global compliance workflows.
What you will learn:
• The issues that drove CEMEX to consolidate master data
• The process used to map functional and technical requirements for the project
• Ensuring supplier ethics align with company ethics
• Why the company chose apexportal for centralized supplier management
Is Your P2P at Risk for Fraud?
Six Signs Your Company's Procure to Pay Is at Risk and What You Can Do About It...
The Payment Fraud Report
New Defenses Against Sophisticated P2P Fraud
Cash Management Suite
Max Supplier Adoption, Max Discount Yield