Best In Class vs. Everybody Else
Procurement Metrics That Matter in 2021
June 24, 2021
• Gerard Cardillo, Executive Dir. Global Categories Procurement, Charles River Labs
• Andrew Bartolini, Founder & Chief Research Officer at Ardent Partners
• Danny Thompson, SVP, Market and Product Strategy at apexanalytix
Are you in procurement, sourcing, supply chain? Want the freshest data on procurement key performance indicators? Then don’t miss this webinar featuring data from the 2021 Ardent Partners Report: Procurement Metrics That Matter.
Gerard Cardillo reminds us that you can only improve what you measure and tells us his fave metrics: percent of spend on PO and invoices blocked due to pricing/receipt. Andrew Bartolini drills down into the data gathered from hundreds of procurement execs worldwide. And Danny Thompson grills Andrew on the story behind the data.
Supplier enablement? Up! Contract-compliant transactions? Up! Addressable spend that is sourced? Down.
Watch this webinar and find out:
• What procurement is focusing on now as we emerge from the worst of the pandemic.
• Why four key metrics have shifted over the last year.
• How procurement and disbursement functions can use metrics to improve together.