AP Steps Out of Its Comfort Zone
Ardent Partners’ Accounts Payable Metrics that Matter in 2022
February 15, 2022
11:00am - 12:00pm EST
• Danny Thompson, SVP, Market and Product Strategy at apexanalytix
• Kevin Jacobik, Senior Manager Procure to Pay North America at Kimberly Clark Corporation
• Bob Cohen, Vice President of Research at Ardent Partners
Dig into the brand new 2022 findings from the annual, global, AP Metrics that Matter Report with report author Bob Cohen of Ardent Partners, P2P senior executive Kevin Jacobik of Kimberly-Clark and market and product strategy leader Danny Thompson of apexanalytix.
AP has a fresh opportunity to rewrite the script on best practices as we slowly turn the corner from massive business, economic and social system disruption. Kevin knows a thing or two about AP best practices since he runs one of the few AP profit centers in the Global 2000 (Just one in seven AP organizations is a profit center).
Here are some of the things Kevin, Bob and Danny will talk about:
• AP’s Growing Impact: Reaching beyond AP’s operational role, top practitioners are working with Procurement, Treasury, Internal Audit and Risk and other partners to solve P2P problems, improve working capital and minimize risk in the supply chain.
• The Rise of Invoice and Payment Fraud: A layered approach to prevent supplier fraud is best. From access controls to precise identification of bank account ownership, the sophistication of your controls approach must match the creativity of fraudsters.
• Digital Transformation of AP: The latest numbers from the report and Kevin explain how his team achieved 95.7% E-invoicing and 99.6% E-payments and how they are pushing for even more.
• Crystal Ball: What’s AP’s Future? Consider that AP is the last stop in the P2P process and in the best position to see all the upstream issues preventing accurate and timely payments to vendors. “AP needs a seat at the table as business decisions are being made,” says Kevin.
• Moving Past the Pandemic Era: Lessons learned that have made processes and communication better and, of course, more digital.
Go confidently into 2022 with hard data and new insights!