DEMO: Fraud Detect and Supplier Risk: apexportal Dashboard
Get an apexportal dashboard sneak peek and discover advanced capabilities in fraud detection and supplier risk management.
• Akhilesh Agarwal, SVP, Global Business Partner Technology Solutions at apexanalytix
• Matthew Morookian, Senior Manager, Product Marketing at apexanalytix
Supplier risk management is difficult. Dashboards are not.
So we took everything you need for supplier risk management, and put it in a simple dashboard.
This is what we are going to drill down into…
• Supplier Mapping: Mapping of all suppliers in your supply chain with geographical risk areas based on composite risk (everything summed up: trend analysis, news, financial, fraud…)
• Trend Analysis: How companies have fared over time. Commercial real estate, semiconductors, aluminum…the supply chain changes. Visual trend analysis shows it, plus you get alerts on changes based on your threshold.
• Fraud!!! We analyze suppliers on 30 attributes: Employee/vendor match (bank accounts, Tax ID, address), Benford’s law (I can’t explain this in parentheses), addresses (a lot of them are prisons), and 27 more!!!
• Apex Network Fraud Alert Score: I am not going to tell you what this is. Only on the webinar.
• Hierarchy: Then we dive into how company hierarchy can support spend and risk analysis