AI-enabled recovery audits
Go beyond a traditional audit with artificial intelligence to identify and capture opportunities.
APEX Analytix’s 30 years of experience and industry leading AI technology FirstStrike protects your bottom line from payment errors, fraud and hidden procure-to-pay risks.
What is a recovery audit?
Each year businesses lose untold millions to disbursement errors and fraud. But lost revenues can be reclaimed with an effective recovery audit. Auditors performing a primary recovery audit or a secondary recovery audit will identify losses across a comprehensive range of claim types in order to recover your hard-earned profits.
A recovery audit is a best practice
Recovery audits can be an important tool in your profit-protection arsenal, and that’s where APEX Analytix excels. We routinely work with large global corporations to audit accounts payable, contract compliance, escheatment, freight, fraud risks, media expenditures, pricing, retail deals, statements, taxes and more. Our clients benefit from industry-leading recovery rates and from technology that significantly shortens the audit process – helping you recover lost profits more quickly than ever before.
The APEX Analytix advantage
Skilled, certified experts
fluent in more than 20 languages and experienced in the precise industries and regions where you do business.
Root cause analysis
of the issues we uncover and recommendations for process improvements that can reduce future losses across your global operations.
helps us quickly consolidate and analyze a wide range of data from disparate purchasing and disbursement systems.
to audit status via our APEX Recovery Audit View portal, allowing you to track our progress and the results we’re achieving, all in real time.
that allow us to forecast the recoveries you can expect and which suppliers they are likely to come from – helping us achieve the fastest returns in the shortest possible time.
officers skilled in pursuing recoveries without ruffling the feathers of valued suppliers who are crucial to your business.
Broaden Your Recoveries with Comprehensive Global Audit Services
- Accounts payable audits and supplier statement audits to help you find and recoup duplicate payments, missed discounts, uncaptured vendor statement credits and more. Learn more.
- Retail merchandise audit services that shorten audit cycle times and help you recover overpayments across all aspects of your retail operations – from accounts payable, pricing and promotions to vendor allowances, freight, inventory and deal terms. Learn more.
- Pricing and contract compliance audits that explore your direct and indirect spend to ensure negotiated prices and terms are making their way to your bottom line. Learn more.
- Pre-escheatment and unclaimed property recovery to help you recover unclaimed property, avoid fines and keep funds from being escheated to government authorities. Learn more.
- An audit of taxes paid on goods and services to help you recover any overpayments, identify your potential exposure and prepare a rigorous, fact-based defense for tax authorities. Learn more.