Mobilize every supplier with the industry’s only hyper-connected supplier portal.
The APEX Portal is the only portal solution on the market that supports 100% of your suppliers, 100% of your policies and 100% of your procure-to-pay systems. You get an easy-to-use, touchless solution for supplier onboarding and vetting, for ensuring global regulatory compliance and for continuously monitoring and improving your vendor master data. The same platform drives your working capital and discount capture programs, supports e-invoicing, and provides suppliers with 24/7 access to invoice and payment status in their own language.
But that’s just the beginning. The APEX Portal acts as a powerful supplier collaboration hub that links all your procure-to-pay systems companywide – with single sign-on and with integrated navigation, account creation and data feeds. Advanced technologies like predictive analytics, machine learning and robotics come together to help your portal do more than you can do on your own. Faster adoption, more-thorough validation, fewer errors, greater security and consistent application of business rules all lead to a greater financial impact to your business.
Best of all, the portal is branded with your logo and configurable messaging, keeping the priority right where it should be: on your relationship with your suppliers.
Simplicity. Flexibility. Power.
- A single supplier portal solution for all your suppliers, regardless of type, size, geography, or P2P automation network.
- The industry’s only 100% touchless solution for supplier information management and working capital optimization. Everything you do today, the portal does for you, and more.
- Highest adoption levels while recovering your overpayments through predictive analytics, automated multichannel marketing and global, multilingual personal outreach.
- Hassle-free connectivity to all of your enterprise procure-to-pay systems and solutions, in a single supplier management portal instance, using our Secure Open Adapter.
- Custom-tailoring to your business environment through highly configurable business rules and policies.
- A global design that supports all legal currencies, languages covering 98% of global commerce and global governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) requirements.
- 2B+ global reference records in 400+ global government, regulatory and third-party databases.
- 20M+ supplier database of proprietary SmartVM™ supplier records, with contacts, scored for accuracy – 10 times the size of any P2P network.
- 2M+ suppliers on board – more than any supplier network.
Your portal. Done your way.
Flexible APEX Portal modules cover the full day in the life of a supplier.
Supplier Registration: Fully automate supplier onboarding; enforce policy and global governance, risk management, and compliance rules; promote strategic initiatives; and update all of your enterprise P2P systems. Learn More.
E-invoicing: Connect to your own e-invoicing provider, our APEX Analytix partner, or our Simple E-invoicing solution. Learn More.
Supplier Inquiry: Offer your suppliers 24/7 online access to invoice and payment status, in their own language. Learn More.
Dynamic Discounting and Supply Chain Financing: Make the most of your working capital with dynamic discounting, supplier auctions and flexible supply chain financing options, powered by predictive analytics and a world-class, microtargeting, multichannel marketing engine. Learn More.
Supplier Statement Audit: Automate your supplier statement audits for faster recoveries and a lower cost per claim. Learn More.
A Three-Step Plan for Getting Your Vendor Master in Tip-Top Shape—and Keeping It That Way
Do you know the signs that you need to clean your vendor master? APEX Analytix audit teams have found nearly 30 percent of all duplicate payments they uncover are the result of duplicate vendors or coding issues in a company’s vendor master database. Learn more about managing your vendor master.
Mix and Match Modules to Meet the Needs of Your Business
The APEX Portal transforms the procure-to-pay process for both you and your suppliers. You can eliminate time-consuming manual processes and touchpoints, enforce and improve controls, prevent fraud and capture early payment discounts that boost your bottom line – all while improving supplier satisfaction.