Mobilize every supplier with the industry’s only hyper-connected supplier portal.
The APEX Portal is the only portal solution on the market that supports 100% of your suppliers, 100% of your policies and 100% of your procure-to-pay systems. You get an easy-to-use, touchless solution for supplier onboarding and vetting, for ensuring global regulatory compliance and for continuously monitoring and improving your vendor master data. The same platform drives your working capital and discount capture programs, supports e-invoicing, and provides suppliers with 24/7 access to invoice and payment status in their own language.
But that’s just the beginning. The APEX Portal acts as a powerful supplier collaboration hub that links all your procure-to-pay systems companywide – with single sign-on and with integrated navigation, account creation and data feeds. Advanced technologies like predictive analytics, machine learning and robotics come together to help your portal do more than you can do on your own. Faster adoption, more-thorough validation, fewer errors, greater security and consistent application of business rules all lead to a greater financial impact to your business.
Best of all, the portal is branded with your logo and configurable messaging, keeping the priority right where it should be: on your relationship with your suppliers.
A Hub for Everything P2P
Supplier onboarding is the best time to enforce P2P strategy and drive adoption of important initiatives – whether standard payment terms, e-procurement, e-invoicing, electronic payment or data protections agreements. It's a time when you have the supplier’s attention and their compliance is most likely. The Secure Open Adapter built into the APEX Portal makes it easy to tie all of your P2P systems into the supplier onboarding process, with single sign-on, integrated navigation, integrated account setup and integrated data, for supplier enablement to your entire P2P ecosystem. Configurable business rules allow flexibility by supplier type or other characteristics. Suppliers get a consolidated dashboard for everything you need them to do. The result is a single, seamless user experience that supports greater adoption.
Simplicity. Flexibility. Power.
- A single supplier portal solution for all your suppliers, regardless of type, size, geography, or P2P automation network.
- The industry’s only 100% touchless solution for supplier information management and working capital optimization. Everything you do today, the portal does for you, and more.
- A global design that supports all legal currencies, languages covering 98% of global commerce and global governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) requirements.
- Custom-tailoring to your business environment through highly configurable business rules and policies.
- Highest adoption levels while recovering your overpayments through predictive analytics, automated multichannel marketing and global, multilingual personal outreach.
- 20M+ supplier database of proprietary SmartVM™ supplier records, with contacts, scored for accuracy – 10 times the size of any P2P network.
- 2B+ global reference records in 650+ global government, regulatory and third-party databases. Built-in compliance with regulatory requirements, company policies and P2P strategies.
- Hassle-free connectivity to all of your enterprise procure-to-pay systems and solutions, in a single supplier management portal instance, using our Secure Open Adapter.
- 3M+ suppliers on board – more than any supplier network.
Supplier Registration: Fully automate supplier onboarding; enforce policy and global governance, risk management, and compliance rules; promote strategic initiatives; and update all of your enterprise P2P systems. Learn More.
E-invoicing: Connect to your own e-invoicing provider, our APEX Analytix partner, or our Simple E-invoicing solution. Learn More.
Supplier Inquiry: Offer your suppliers 24/7 online access to invoice and payment status in their own language. Learn More.
Dynamic Discounting and Supply Chain Financing: Make the most of your working capital with dynamic discounting, supplier auctions and flexible supply chain financing options, powered by predictive analytics and a world-class, multichannel marketing engine for microtargeting. Learn More.
Supplier Statement Audit: Automate your supplier statement audits for faster recoveries and a lower cost per claim. Learn More.
Get your house in order. Guard the front door. Guard your back door.
APEX Portal Supplier Information Management is the first and only solution comprehensive enough to get your vendor master clean and keep it in the best possible condition. We use a three-pronged process to help you prevent vendor fraud and processing errors and enable your procure-to-pay strategy.
Get your house in order with our SmartVM API®, the most comprehensive vendor master cleansing and enrichment solution available on the market, paired with expert FirstStrike® Vendor Risk Analysis Service performed by Certified Fraud Examiners. Includes an easy-to-use configuration and change management workbench and integration to your ERP to automate the review and vendor master update process. Together, these solutions remediate any problems that may exist in your vendor master and bring your existing records up to world-class level.
Guard the front door with the APEX Portal™ Supplier Discovery and Supplier Registration modules paired with SmartVM API®, which fully automate supplier onboarding, validation, approval and vendor master updates for 100% of your supplier base. You get a powerful, touchless system for managing your supplier information, complete with fully customizable data and document capture; real-time validation against over 650 external government, regulatory and authoritative third-party databases; integrated fraud risk scoring; automated workflow approval; and bidirectional integration with your P2P ecosystem.
Vendor portal technology is a top priority for financial services teams. APEX Analytix Compass Benchmarking Surveys show that financial shared services teams rank vendor portal technology as one of their top two investment priorities based on the value it can deliver to their business.