Recover More Lost Profits in Less Time with Our Recovery Audit Services
Today’s global business environment has never been more complex, with increasing profit pressures and transactions that span multiple country borders and currencies. To maximize returns, you need to protect your bottom line from payment errors, fraud and other hidden procure-to-pay risks.
Recovery audits can be an important tool in your profit-protection arsenal, and that’s where APEX Analytix excels. We routinely work with large global corporations to audit accounts payable, contract compliance, escheatment, freight, fraud risks, media expenditures, pricing, retail deals, statements, taxes and more. Our clients benefit from industry-leading recovery rates and from technology that significantly shortens the audit process – helping you recover lost profits more quickly than ever before.
What is a Recovery Audit?
Each year businesses lose untold millions to disbursement errors and fraud. But lost revenues can be reclaimed with an effective recovery audit. Auditors performing a primary recovery audit or a secondary recovery audit will identify losses across a comprehensive range of claim types in order to recover your hard-earned profits.
The APEX Analytix Advantage
- Highly skilled, certified experts fluent in more than 20 languages and experienced in the precise industries and regions where you do business.
- Global Centers of Excellence that help you get more out of your audit engagement, with consistent, repeatable processes that are finely honed based on decades of experience.
- APEX Analytix FirstStrike® software tools that help us quickly consolidate and analyze a wide range of data from disparate purchasing and disbursement systems.
- Online access to audit status via our FirstStrike Audit View portal, allowing you to track our progress and the results we’re achieving, all in real time.
- Predictive models that allow us to forecast the recoveries you can expect and which suppliers they are likely to come from – helping us achieve the fastest returns in the shortest possible time.
- Client relationship officers skilled in pursuing recoveries without ruffling the feathers of valued suppliers who are crucial to your business.
- Root cause analysis of the issues we uncover and recommendations for process improvements that can reduce future losses across your global operations.
Broaden Your Recoveries with Comprehensive Global Audit Services
- Accounts payable audits and supplier statement audits to help you find and recoup duplicate payments, missed discounts, uncaptured vendor statement credits and more. Learn More.
- Retail merchandise audit services that shorten audit cycle times and help you recover overpayments across all aspects of your retail operations – from accounts payable, pricing and promotions to vendor allowances, freight, inventory and deal terms. Learn More.
- Pricing and contract compliance audits that explore your direct and indirect spend to ensure negotiated prices and terms are making their way to your bottom line. Learn More.
- Pre-escheatment and unclaimed property recovery to help you recover unclaimed property, avoid fines and keep funds from being escheated to government authorities. Learn More.
- An audit of taxes paid on goods and services to help you recover any overpayments, identify your potential exposure and prepare a rigorous, fact-based defense for tax authorities. Learn More.
Capture More Lost Profits in Less Time with Expert Technologies and Analysts
APEX Analytix audit and recovery experts use advanced artificial intelligence technologies to identify and recover losses attributed to outstanding credits, duplicate payments, pricing errors, contract compliance gaps and sales and use tax errors. Each audit is powered by machine learning, predictive analytics and robotics. In addition, auditors use our SmartVM® proprietary database of over 20 million suppliers to quickly get to the right contact and recover overpayments.
Track the Progress of Your Recovery Audit
An expert audit can make a significant impact on your profitability by identifying and recovering overpayments and unclaimed credits you are owed. When you work with APEX Analytix, you won’t have to dig to find answers to your questions or to monitor progress being made. Our complimentary Audit View web portal gives you a transparent window into project documentation and the work we’re performing on your behalf.
How Global Audits and Advanced Analytics Can Help AP Teams Deliver Strategic Value
If you want to ensure your own accounts payable team is adding strategic value and earning accolades for the value it delivers to the broader business, try this three-step approach.
This global telecommunications company provides millions of subscribers with wireless voice and data, cable services, and broadcast, digital and print media. It has more than 25,000 employees and nearly $14 billion in annual revenues. The company chose APEX Analytix as its partner for a “next generation” Recovery Audit.
Global Electronics Industry
This multinational conglomerate is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of consumer and business electronics. A company division headquartered in Europe had five years of disbursements that had yet to be audited. Executives suspected that unrecovered losses impacted their profitability so APEX Analytix was selected to conduct a technology-enabled recovery audit.
Global Energy, Oil & Gas Industry
This global company provides innovative equipment and technology to the oil and gas industry. Having never audited account payable, financial services executives decided to review five years of data to identify and recover any overpayments and credits due. Both audits have benefited the company’s bottom line and have been a catalyst for transformative changes in its operations.
Recover. We work with you to identify overpayments and quickly recover them from your suppliers.