Procurement Foundry: Transforming Supplier Data
- Amy Platis, Program Director of Finance at Northwestern Medicine
- Mike Cadieux, Founder of Procurement Foundry
- Akhilesh Agarwal, SVP of Global Business Partner Technology Solutions at apexanalytix
The Path from Basic Vendor Data to Enhanced Supplier Partnering
Mike Cadieux, Founder of Procurement Foundry, will be joined by Amy Platis, Program Director of Finance at Northwestern Medicine, and Akhilesh Agarwal, SVP of Global Business Partner Technology Solutions at apexanalytix.
Ms. Platis will share how Northwestern Medicine transformed their vendor data from a listing of providers to a data-rich wealth of knowledge. The procure-to-pay team is now able to leverage this data across the enterprise to benchmark critical KPI’s and gain a greater ROI on procure-to-pay initiatives.
During this live interactive session, attendees can ask questions to our participants for real-time feedback on key areas of managing supplier data and relationships.
Topics that will be discussed include:
- Obtaining vendor data and keeping it clean
- Protecting against payment fraud
- Identifying and onboarding diverse suppliers
- Designing and gaining engagement in early payment programs
- Controlling supplier risk in a supplier portal
This will be a great session for anyone interested in or currently evaluating supplier portal technologies. Ask your questions surrounding what features are critical to your success, how to get your organizations “buy-in” for supplier portal investments, or how to fund, evaluate, and implement these solutions.