Accounts Payable and Statement Audits
Identify and recover lost profits – faster than ever before
Accounts payable and statement audits offered by APEX Analytix can make a significant impact on your profitability. You will benefit from industry-leading recovery rates and from technology that significantly shortens the audit process – speeding benefits to your bottom line.
We help you find and recoup duplicate payments, paid credit memos, missed cash discounts, uncaptured credits and more. We even help you comply with complex regulations governing escheatment and uncashed checks that remain on your books.
Our team includes highly skilled experts who serve as your trusted advocate. They work to identify and recover what you are owed without ruffling feathers and disrupting vital supplier relationships. Analyze your global spending, identify strategic sourcing opportunities, isolate issues – and more.
The APEX Analytix Advantage
- Experienced field auditors with the credentials and experience needed to find “hidden” issues
- Comprehensive review and analysis of all systems and processes, invoices, purchase orders, statements and transactions
- Technology-enabled analytics for the fast and efficient analysis of large volumes of data
- Formal quality control processes for data integrity, audit operations, customer service and supplier relations
- A global supplier directory spanning hundreds of thousands of contacts so we can locate suppliers, even if your contact information is missing or incorrect
- Air-tight, no-fuss claims that include detailed notes and supporting documentation
- Free access to FirstStrike® Audit View for around-the-clock, online access to the precise status of your audit, recoveries and claims
- Comprehensive audit reports, including a management assessment of audit findings and root causes, a strategic sourcing analysis of your current spending, and a vendor analysis with insights into risky and fraudulent vendors
Five Ways a Technology-Powered Supplier Statement Review Can Supercharge Your Audit Program
Top-performing procure-to-pay teams rely on supplier statement audits as a time-honored best practice. And they find it’s well worth the effort. According to our APEX Analytix audit experts, the typical statement review can uncover millions in credits that were never applied or refunded. Read our white paper to learn how credits get missed and why many companies are adopting new technology-powered statement reviews.