APEX Analytix FirstStrike® Global Supplier Portal: E-invoicing and Invoice Automation
Use Your Preferred Partner – or Let Us Introduce You to Ours
Invoicing issues are among the top challenges faced by global shared services and accounts payable pros – from sky-high processing costs and approvals that take too long to a lack of visibility into payment data. Teams frustrated with the status quo are now making e-invoicing and invoice automation a priority and reaping the benefits.
One size does NOT fit all, though, so a mix of e-invoicing and invoice automation solutions are used today – including ERS, EDI, web invoicing and PO Flip, automated PDF processing, traditional scan-and-capture and Pcard. To offer you the greatest flexibility, APEX Analytix has designed its FirstStrike® Global Supplier Portal as an open platform that can connect with any e-invoicing or invoice automation solution you choose via our Secure Open Adapter. If you have an existing provider, you won’t have to worry about compatibility.
If you prefer, though, we can deliver the portal with pre-integrated e-invoicing and invoice automation tools from our industry partner Basware, the leading global provider of purchase-to-pay and e-invoicing solutions. Together we offer you a comprehensive, rapidly implemented e-invoicing and invoice automation solution that can position you for success. You and your suppliers will benefit from integrated on-boarding and navigation and from a Single Sign-On between your own branded FirstStrike Global Supplier Portal and the global Basware Commerce Network – providing a seamless user experience.
Benefits of E-invoicing and Invoice Automation
- Reduce invoice administrative costs by an estimated 40 to 60 percent (estimates from experts at Basware)
- Reduce manual errors and exceptions
- Capture invoices more quickly to avoid late payments and to benefit dynamic discounting and other working capital initiatives
- Avoid duplicate payments triggered by multiple paper invoices or incorrect data entry
- Mitigate fraud, risk and compliance issues with automated approvals and workflow
- Increase visibility into invoices and cash flow for improved forecasting
Leverage a Broad Ecosystem of Support
In addition to e-invoicing and invoice automation, APEX Analytix offers three additional modules to extend your FirstStrike® Supplier Portal investment. Each is designed to support your operations globally in multiple languages and currencies.
- Dynamic discounting tools let you grow your bottom line by paying suppliers early in return for a discount on what you owe.
- Supplier registration tools provide a cost-effective alternative to time-consuming and error-prone manual onboarding processes.
- Supplier inquiry tools deliver 24/7, self-service access to current invoice and payment status.
- E-Invoicing and invoice automation tools convert purchase orders into electronic invoices and streamline invoice processing.
Our FirstStrike Supplier Portal itself is part of a comprehensive FirstStrike family. We offer solutions to protect against overpayments, uncover and investigate fraud, analyze large data stores for new insights, predict results...and more.
The APEX Analytix Advantage
- A comprehensive software ecosystem that spans the procure-to-pay cycle
- Seamless, secure FirstStrike interoperability across multiple platforms, including invoice automation, ERP and other business systems
- Freedom to choose your own e-invoicing/invoice automation provider or to work with APEX Analytix partner Basware