Eliminate 60% of AP help desk calls and improve supplier relationships
The two most common questions that come to the AP help desk are “Do you have my invoice?” and “When will I get paid?” With the APEX Portal Supplier Inquiry module, suppliers get the answers to these questions and more 24x7 and in their own language. Supplier self-service access to invoice and payment status provides the information they need – when they need it – without intervention by your team.
Consolidated enterprise visibility. Support all of your global enterprise AP and P2P systems with a single, consolidated supplier self-service solution for invoice status and payment tracking.
- Global online availability. Suppliers won’t be limited by your office hours or call center schedule. They get visibility to invoice and payment status 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and in their own language (20 languages supported and growing).
- Collaborate on exceptions. Suppliers tracking payments can see when errors or discrepancies are preventing their invoices from being approved and why. They can raise questions online and easily provide additional details to help resolve discrepancies.
- Keep internal teams informed. The usefulness of the inquiry module isn't limited to supplier self-service. It can also become an important information and reporting resource for your extended internal users as well. Single sign-on from your network provides easy access to information, eliminating internal calls to AP.
- Prebuilt integration. The Secure Open Adapter built into the APEX Portal makes connecting your accounting systems a breeze. We keep supplier information up to date in real time with pre-built integration for major ERP platforms and with standard APIs for other systems.
- Experience a rapid ROI. Firms adopting our supplier self-service capabilities typically experience a total return on their APEX Portal investment within the first six months.
Supplier Registration: Fully automate supplier onboarding; enforce policy and global governance, risk management, and compliance rules; promote strategic initiatives; and update all of your enterprise P2P systems. Learn more.
E-invoicing: Connect to your own e-invoicing provider, our APEX Analytix partner, or our Simple E-invoicing solution. Learn more.
Supplier Inquiry: Offer your suppliers 24/7 online access to invoice and payment status in their own language. Learn more.
Dynamic Discounting and Supply Chain Financing: Make the most of your working capital with dynamic discounting, supplier auctions and flexible supply chain financing options, powered by predictive analytics and a world-class, multichannel marketing engine for microtargeting. Learn more.
Supplier Statement Audit: Automate your supplier statement audits for faster recoveries and a lower cost per claim. Learn more.