APEX Analytix FirstStrike® Audit View
Stay fully informed through a simple, intuitive interface
To keep you fully informed and armed with actionable information during any APEX Analytix audit, we give you a transparent window into the work we’re performing on your behalf – from the moment we begin until the final audit reports are filed.
Our complimentary FirstStrike® Audit View web portal lets you easily track the progress of your audit and the expected impact on your bottom line. Instead of having to dig to find answers to your questions, you’ll have a convenient, personalized dashboard with up-to-the-minute status – available 24/7 online. You can monitor graphical summaries of key performance indicators, drill beneath the surface for details and even download reports to share with your management team – all through a simple, intuitive interface.
- Track Claim Status. Your personalized dashboard will show recovery opportunities we’ve identified to date, including the total number of claims and the potential dollar value they represent. Convenient drop-down menus give you access to statistics for various claim types. You can even click through to review individual claims and notes by vendor.
- Anticipate Results. All the information you need to forecast the impact of audit recoveries on your bottom line will be at your fingertips. You will see the overpayments and statement credits recovered to date and the percentage of the claim pipeline they represent. You’ll have ready access to both summary information and precise audit details by vendor, categories of vendors, spend type and recovery type.
- Review and Approve. You can easily review and approve a wide range of audit-related materials through your Audit View portal, including vendor lists, email and letter templates, logos and more. This streamlined process saves time and keeps your audit moving.
- Access Reports. The reports and audit related documents we produce are organized for easy online access through FirstStrike Audit View. Among them are end-of-audit reports that analyze the errors we’ve uncovered and recommend process improvements to protect future profits and help you achieve long-lasting results.
- A management assessment report summarizes our audit findings. We include specific recommendations for how to improve your internal processes and protect future disbursements.
- A strategic sourcing analysis provides insights into your current spending. You can leverage the information to consolidate suppliers and negotiate reduced prices.
- A vendor analysis provides details on risky and potentially fraudulent vendors. You can reduce your risk exposure and protect both your brand and your bottom line.
The APEX Analytix Advantage
- A single, transparent window into your audit
- A personalized dashboard with up-to-the-minute status
- Centralized access to documents and reports
- Comprehensive claims status
- Online approvals of audit-related materials