P2P Leaders Guide to Surviving GDPR
- Danny Thompson, APEX Analytix
- Ted Claypoole, Womble Bond Dickinson
Will the EU’s new data protection directive impact your Procure-to-Pay processes?
The new data protection directive from the European Union is in effect and impacting procure-to-pay teams around the globe. In our upcoming webinar on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in P2P, you’ll get all the background you need to understand the directive and the steps you and your third-party providers need to take to comply. What applies to you and what doesn’t?
Get advice from a security expert on how to comply and what your third-party suppliers must do.
What you will learn:
- Major requirements of the new EU regulation
- Enforcement provisions and fines
- The impact on global companies who do business with the EU
- The impact on suppliers and service providers