How to Win the War Against Bad Master Data
- Danny Thompson, apexanalytix
Automate compliance, stop fraud and drive initiatives with Master Data Management.
Master data is the foundation of source-to-pay and order-to-cash operations and can be used to prevent fraud, fines and errors while also identifying opportunities. The problem that hinders P2P and O2C teams from accomplishing this is that the data is in disparate systems, not accurate or not there at all. Furthermore, master data management projects fail to meet business needs.
During this webinar, Danny Thompson, SVP of Market & Product Strategy at apexanalytix, will highlight the promise of MDM, why MDM projects do not meet expectations, and how you can change your MDM program to gain real value.
- Why is Master Data Important
- Two completely different definitions of Master Data
- How different definitions impact financial shared services
- The right way to implement MDM to deliver real value