HFMA: COVID-19 Ready Webinar
- Danny Thompson, apexanalytix
- Amy Platis, Northwestern Medicine
How Northwestern Medicine’s Supplier Portal Digitally Transformed Their Procure-to-Pay Operations
Northwestern Medicine is an integrated healthcare system that is constantly growing with new patient treatments and facility acquisitions to provide the most advanced health care to the communities and patients they serve. With healthcare’s strict policies, Northwestern needs to ensure compliance as they onboard and manage suppliers to deliver these critical services.
Unfortunately, this process was layered in paper and manual tasks so Amy Platis, Program Director of Finance, APM at Northwestern Medicine, set out to digitally transform Northwestern’s procure-to-pay operations with apexportal. And, in the process, made her team ready for the disruption that COVID-19 would cause to her team and the communities that Northwestern serves.
During this webinar, you will learn how Northwestern Medicine:
- Decreased supplier onboarding time by 50%
- Eliminated paper with automated supplier onboarding and management
- Enforced compliance with a healthcare-specific onboarding workflow
- Reduced help desk inquiries by 80%
- Turned AP into a profit center by capturing more early payment discounts from suppliers
- Made procure-to-pay operations ready for COVID-19