ASUG: Plugging Leaks in SAP Accounts Payable
- Danny Thompson, apexanalytix
- Joni Geurts, JetBlue Airways
Webinar sponsored by ASUG, the world’s largest SAP user group.
Joni Geurts of JetBlue Airways will share a proven roadmap for preventing fraud, duplicate payments and fines – all based on her team’s real-world experiences.
When Geurts joined the JetBlue AP department, she discovered it was a struggle to get even the most basic information about the company’s suppliers. As she searched for solutions, she discovered an apexanalytix technology platform that has transformed how her organization operates. The JetBlue AP team now has instant access to information and the tools it needs to protect the company from payment errors, fraud, compliance risks – and more.
What you will learn:
- How duplicate invoices slip through SAP – and how to catch them before payments are made.
- How using a portal for supplier onboarding and for automated bank account validation can eliminate callbacks and payment fraud
- How new technologies and process improvements can ensure supplier compliance and eliminate the risk of fines
Expert Panel on the COVID Crisis
The COVID-19 crisis has upended standard processes for many procure-to-pay teams. And this expert panel will share insights on how companies can respond more efficiently and effectively. Danny Thompson, SVP at apexanalytix, will participate, along with his customer Joni Geurts from JetBlue Airways.
What the panel will discuss:
- Procure-to-pay initiatives that can help you navigate the COVID-19 crisis
- How businesses and their suppliers are reacting to working capital problems
- How companies are managing supply chain risks both for current and new suppliers