Benchmark Against Your Peers
A peek inside what the largest companies in the world are doing to improve their procure-to-pay processes
Our benchmarking report goes to the heart of procure-to-pay (P2P)—capturing key takeaways businesses can use to identify performance gaps, guide decisions and improve financial performance. With an extensive survey about the real processes of protecting payables for the largest companies in the world, the benchmarking report gives tomorrow’s leaders an effective way to measure progress against key initiatives and goals.
In the report, you’ll discover:
- Key benchmarks across procurement, payables, cash management and risk practices of Global 2000 businesses
- Payment terms and early payment discount strategies in place today
- Cost per invoice across industries and current strategies to accurately calculate
- Most common vendor risk management controls
- The big opportunities for 2020
Payment Controls Question: What is your company doing to protect itself from payment errors?
"apexanalytix has helped us to improve our payables operations tremendously by providing us with information, tools and best practices. We have absolutely benefited from this partnership."
- Accounts Payable Team Lead for Business Support Services, Baker Hughes