Identify and recover lost profits, faster than ever before, with our AP audit services
AI-assisted accounts payable and vendor statement audits offered by APEX Analytix can make a significant impact on your profitability by helping you quickly recover overpayments and other payables errors.
Overpayment audit specialists use advanced analytics to help you find and recoup duplicate payments, paid credit memos, missed discounts and rebates, uncaptured outstanding credits, incorrect prices and units of measure – and more. We even help you comply with complex regulations governing escheatment and uncashed checks that remain on your books.
You benefit from industry-leading recovery rates and a significantly shorter AP recovery audit process – speeding benefits to your bottom line.
Our technology advantage
- APEX Archimedes™ artificial intelligence capabilities that are integrated into overpayment audit processes by a team of data scientists.
- APEX Analytix FirstStrike® algorithms to identify duplicate payments and other errors across diverse payment systems and databases.
- Predictive analytics to identify vendors most likely to have outstanding credits on their books.
- Scripts that allow us to extract data automatically from any standard or homegrown platform.
- Automated skip-tracing, integrated dialing and microtargeting to accelerate supplier outreach.
- Our APEX Recovery Audit View portal for 24/7 access to real-time audit data and results.
Our process advantage
- Experts in AP recovery audit that focuses on carefully honed, consistent processes.
- A SmartVM® database of more than 32 million global vendor records with validated points of contact so we can quickly engage vendors, even when you don’t have contact details.
- Our ability to score suppliers means that we more efficiently recover claims, and we can jump-start the process with early payment mailings to help you recover lost profits even more quickly.
- A 98%-plus claim “stick rate” thanks to our two-step validation process.
- An end-of-audit Management Assessment Report presented in an interactive workshop that includes the root causes of errors and recommendations for strengthening controls and preventing future losses.
Our experience advantage
- Protecting $6.4 trillion in annual spend globally.
- More than 10 million supplier interactions annually.
- A specialized team of vendor statement analysts, AP recovery audit analysts, supplier relations specialists and project managers.
- Fluency in 20 languages, covering 98% of global trade.
Broaden your recoveries with comprehensive global audit services
- Accounts payable audits and supplier statement audits to help you find and recoup duplicate payments, missed discounts, uncaptured vendor statement credits and more. Learn more.
- Retail merchandise audit services that shorten audit cycle times and help you recover overpayments across all aspects of your retail operations – from accounts payable, pricing and promotions to vendor allowances, freight, inventory and deal terms. Learn more.
- Pricing and contract compliance audits that explore your direct and indirect spend to ensure negotiated prices and terms are making their way to your bottom line. Learn more.
- Pre-escheatment and unclaimed property recovery to help you recover unclaimed property, avoid fines and keep funds from being escheated to government authorities. Learn more.
- An audit of taxes paid on goods and services to help you recover any overpayments, identify your potential exposure and prepare a rigorous, fact-based defense for tax authorities. Learn more.
Recover and prevent millions in accounts payable errors. Use technology to assist, save time and uncover insights on root causes.