Take a Proactive Approach to Profit Protection
Identify Discrepancies That Can Erode Your Bottom Line
Pricing compliance can be a costly issue that silently erodes your company’s profits. One indicator of the potential scope: Pricing compliance reviews conducted for a global auto manufacturer have uncovered almost $20 million in pricing discrepancies annually. In fact, a single, misplaced decimal point in the price of a high-volume part was found to have triggered a $250,000 loss.
APEX Analytix auditors skilled in pricing compliance can help you improve your profitability by uncovering hidden issues and recovering your losses. We examine all of your direct-spend transactions – as well as contract data and previous statement recoveries – to identify trends and anomalies that can signal lurking issues.
Common sources of pricing errors include incorrect keying of data, the wrong units of measure, currency issues, unapplied reductions – and more. Our structured, technology-enabled process helps us dig deep to assure we find and recover what you’ve lost.
Improve your profitability by uncovering hidden pricing errors and recovering your losses.
Optimize Value Across Multiple Types of Spending
APEX Analytix is your one-stop shop for identifying and recovering losses across many distinct types of corporate spending.
- Direct Spend: Our pricing compliance experts help you find and recover losses associated with direct spending in support of product production.
- Indirect Spend: We provide multiple services through APEX Analytix experts and partners.
- Our contract compliance experts help you find and recover losses associated with indirect spending in support of the general operation of your business.
- Our advertising and media compliance partner Firm Decisions helps us determine whether the complex advertising and media invoices you receive match actual approved expenditures.
- Our utility and business services compliance partner Tryon Clear View helps us uncover errors lurking in bills for routine services – from phone, power and data to package delivery.
The APEX Analytix Advantage
What sets our team apart? We use powerful FirstStrike® software to extract, consolidate, analyze and report on data from multiple systems – eliminating potentially time-consuming demands on your own internal team.
We also help you prevent future risks by reviewing systems and procedures and working in close partnership with your suppliers and procurement team to identify and attack the root causes of errors.
APEX Analytix auditors say about 90 percent of all pricing claims they uncover can be attributed to human error and to the lack of a central contract repository.