Stop the Hidden Profit Drain by Optimizing Negotiated Contract Benefits Through Contract Compliance Reviews
Negotiating beneficial contract terms with your suppliers can take a concentrated effort by your procure-to-pay team. Once a contract is finalized, though, compliance with those hard-won terms can often fall by the wayside.
APEX Analytix offers expert global contract compliance reviews to ensure negotiated savings are being captured and benefit your bottom line. Experts audit your indirect spend to help you identify a broad range of compliance issues that can silently erode your profitability—including unauthorized billings, pricing errors, uncaptured discounts and a host of other lurking variances. Sophisticated analytics help us quickly review transactions and contracts from across your operations, gather source information from suppliers and build lock-tight claims.
We not only help you recover lost profits, but also mitigate future risks by identifying areas for process improvement. The comprehensive audit reports we produce can be used to inform business decisions and strategy, tighten process controls, strengthen future contracts and build mutually beneficial, collaborative partnerships with your suppliers.
Optimize Value Across Multiple Types of Spending with APEX Analytix Global Compliance Solutions
Prevent losses and optimize value across both your direct and indirect spend. APEX Analytix has expert people, processes and software analytics to help you address even your toughest global compliance challenges – producing breakthrough results that can transform your operations and improve your profitability. We help you identify and recover losses and steadily build new value across many distinct types of corporate spending. APEX Analytix is your one-stop shop for identifying and recovering losses across many distinct types of corporate spending. We provide multiple services through APEX Analytix experts and our partners.
- Contract Compliance: Our contract compliance experts help you find and recover losses associated with indirect spending in support of the general operation of your business.
- Pricing Compliance: Our pricing compliance experts help you find and recover losses associated with direct spending in support of product production.
- Advertising and Media Audit: Our advertising and media compliance partner Firm Decisions helps us determine whether the complex advertising and media invoices you receive match actual approved expenditures.
- Utility and Business Services Audit: Our utility and business services compliance partner Tryon Clear View helps us uncover errors lurking in bills for routine services – from phone, power and data to package delivery.
The APEX Analytix Advantage
- Experts highly experienced in contract compliance and supplier relationship management
- Powerful APEX Analytix FirstStrike® analytics for data mining, analysis and reporting
- A comprehensive review of your transactions
- The APEX Analytix Audit View portal for 24/7 access to the work performed on your behalf
Broaden Your Recoveries with Comprehensive Global Audit Services
- Accounts payable audits and supplier statement audits to help you find and recoup duplicate payments, missed discounts, uncaptured vendor statement credits and more. Learn More.
- Retail merchandise audit services that shorten audit cycle times and help you recover overpayments across all aspects of your retail operations – from accounts payable, pricing and promotions to vendor allowances, freight, inventory and deal terms. Learn More.
- Pricing and contract compliance audits that explore your direct and indirect spend to ensure negotiated prices and terms are making their way to your bottom line.
- Pre-escheatment and unclaimed property recovery to help you recover unclaimed property, avoid fines and keep funds from being escheated to government authorities. Learn More.
- An audit of taxes paid on goods and services to help you recover any overpayments, identify your potential exposure and prepare a rigorous, fact-based defense for tax authorities. Learn More.
Make certain the advantageous terms you’ve worked hard to negotiate make their way to your bottom line.