Reduce Your Risks with Technology-Enabled Pre-Escheatment and Unclaimed Property Recovery Services
Many governing bodies consider escheatment of unclaimed property to be an important revenue stream. They are shortening the escheatment window, stepping up audit activity and issuing more fines—often costing companies millions.
APEX Analytix offers comprehensive, technology-enabled services to help you avoid government fines, recover unclaimed property and keep funds from being escheated to the state. Our experts reduce your risks by identifying and resolving uncashed payments across the breadth of your operations – producing documentation and claims able to withstand even the most rigorous regulatory audits.
Remove the Compliance Complexity
Escheatment compliance is a complex specialty, with wide variation in regulations governing dormancy periods, compliance requirements, reporting forms, exemptions and more. APEX Analytix uses industry-leading FirstStrike software analytics to remove the complexity and reduce your risks across all the jurisdictions where you do business.
To quickly maximize your unclaimed property recoveries, we use our own proprietary database of property held by governing bodies globally. We develop a list of your business entities, DBA names and brands, search global data, build and submit airtight claims, provide proof of ownership and produce comprehensive reports so you can track outcomes.
The APEX Analytix Advantage
A comprehensive, holistic review that spans all your payment systems and invoices.
Analytics that help us quickly isolate uncashed checks and rejected electronic payments.
A proprietary database of unclaimed property held by governing bodies globally.
Vendor outreach to research, resolve and categorize each unclaimed disbursement.
Thorough documentation of payments to be voided and obligations to be remitted under various escheatment statutes.
Root cause analysis to reduce future exposure.
A global center of excellence to continuously improve our processes so you benefit from our decades of experience.
Broaden Your Recoveries with Comprehensive Global Audit Services
- Accounts payable audits and supplier statement audits to help you find and recoup duplicate payments, missed discounts, uncaptured vendor statement credits and more. Learn More.
- Retail merchandise audit services that shorten audit cycle times and help you recover overpayments across all aspects of your retail operations – from accounts payable, pricing and promotions to vendor allowances, freight, inventory and deal terms. Learn More.
- Pricing and contract compliance audits that explore your direct and indirect spend to ensure negotiated prices and terms are making their way to your bottom line. Learn More.
- Pre-escheatment and unclaimed property recovery to help you recover unclaimed property, avoid fines and keep funds from being escheated to government authorities.
- An audit of taxes paid on goods and services to help you recover any overpayments, identify your potential exposure and prepare a rigorous, fact-based defense for tax authorities. Learn More.
Reduce Your Risks with Technology-Enabled Services
To help you avoid government fines and keep funds from being erroneously escheated to the state, APEX Analytix provides comprehensive, technology-enabled escheatment avoidance services. We reduce your risks by identifying and resolving uncashed payments across the breadth of your operations and producing documentation able to withstand even the most rigorous state escheatment audits.
Use Our Technology-Enabled Services to Speed Results
If your company has multiple business entities operating in multiple jurisdictions, you are at a high risk for having unclaimed property, including uncashed checks and bank balances, unclaimed insurance benefits, utility deposits – and more. APEX Analytix offers comprehensive, technology-enabled services to help you identify and recover property you are owed so it can benefit your bottom line.
Our groundbreaking software and expert team make APEX Analytix the escheatment partner of choice for Global 1000 companies.