Advertising and Media Audit
Just like our Fortune 100 clients, you are looking at every area of your business to reduce cost and optimize cash. That’s why APEX Analytix® has expanded the scope of our recovery audit efforts to include a key area of opportunity with our Advertising and Media Expenditure Review.
With error rates in this area estimated at 1-3.5% of annual spend, you may be losing up to $3.5 billion of a marketing budget of $100 billion for a variety of reasons. What if you could deliver millions of dollars back to your business this year with an Advertising and Media audit?
Our Advertising & Media Audit Service includes review and verification of:
- media cost, confirming that the agency invoice matches and is reconciled to the actual media outlet invoice and the media plan
- contracts, media plans, insertion orders, print orders, billing statements with analysis on the accuracy of agency billing
- industry standard rates and charges
- review of media vendors and spend for fraud and abuse
- contract language, compliance to client guidelines and media plan instructions
And, you can rest assured that no one is more experienced and respectful of your supplier relationships, whether you are recovering dollars from an agency or a media outlet. For more than 20 years, we’ve been calling on vendors and successfully recovering dollars, thanks to a process that includes precise documentation of a claim and a goal to preserve the client/vendor relationship for the future.
APEX Analytix® will identify overpayments, including duplicate invoices and payments and present the claims to you for verification and agency credit or reimbursement. With an experienced, trained professional staff supported by our FirstStrike® technology, our results are some of the highest recovery rates in the industry. We like to involve the controller, head of marketing, your ad buyers, and A/P or shared services to plan the audit so it maximizes profit recovery, while minimizing relationship issues.
For more information on the Advertising and Media Expenditure Review, contact APEX Analytix®.